NorthStar BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1977. NorthStar BASIC was a dialect of the programming language BASIC originally provided for use on the NorthStar Horizon and NorthStar Advantage. The interpreter was written using only Intel 8080 instructions so that it could run also on custom systems. One notable difference with other dialects of BASIC of the time was the array-like way in which strings were addressed. Read more on Wikipedia...
- NorthStar BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the NorthStar BASIC wikipedia page
- NorthStar BASIC first appeared in 1977
- See also: basic, fortran, atari-basic, unix
- I have 19 facts about NorthStar BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019