Nomad software is a historical programming language created in 1976. Nomad Software is a relational database and fourth-generation language (4GL), originally developed in the 1970s by time-sharing vendor National CSS. While it is still in use today, its widest use was in the 1970s and 1980s. Nomad provides both interactive and batch environments for data management and application development, including commands for database definition, data manipulation, and reporting. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Nomad software ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Nomad software wikipedia page
- Nomad software first appeared in 1976
- See also: sql, ramis-software, assembly-language, focus, cobol, unix, excel-app
- I have 27 facts about Nomad software. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
CHANGE ALL SALARY=SALARY*1.06 WHERE POSITION='ENG' AND AVG(INSTANCE(RATING)) GE 7
Last updated August 25th, 2019