Nios II is a historical instruction set architecture created in 2000. Nios II is a 32-bit embedded-processor architecture designed specifically for the Altera family of FPGAs. Nios II incorporates many enhancements over the original Nios architecture, making it more suitable for a wider range of embedded computing applications, from DSP to system-control. Nios II is comparable to MicroBlaze, a competing softcore CPU for the Xilinx family of FPGA. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Nios II ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Nios II wikipedia page
- Nios II first appeared in 2000
- See also: c, eclipse-editor, linux
- I have 18 facts about Nios II. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019