Ninja is an actively used template language created in 2012. Ninja is a small build system with a focus on speed. It differs from other build systems in two major respects: it is designed to have its input files generated by a higher-level build system, and it is designed to run builds as fast as possible. In essence, Ninja is meant to replace Make, which is slow when performing incremental (or no-op) builds. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Ninja ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Ninja website
- the Ninja wikipedia page
- Ninja on github
- Ninja first appeared in 2012
- file extensions for Ninja include ninja
- See also: python, cmake, meson
- I have 45 facts about Ninja. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019