NeXML format is an actively used xml format created in 2007. NeXML is an exchange standard for representing phyloinformatic data. It was inspired by the widely used Nexus file format but uses XML to produce a more robust format for rich phylogenetic data. Advantages include syntax validation, semantic annotation, and web services. Read more on Wikipedia...
- NeXML format ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the NeXML format website
- the NeXML format wikipedia page
- NeXML format on github
- NeXML format first appeared in 2007
- See also: nexus-format, xml
- I have 19 facts about NeXML format. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019