NeXML format is an actively used xml format created in 2007. NeXML is an exchange standard for representing phyloinformatic data. It was inspired by the widely used Nexus file format but uses XML to produce a more robust format for rich phylogenetic data. Advantages include syntax validation, semantic annotation, and web services. Read more on Wikipedia...
- NeXML format ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the NeXML format website
- the NeXML format wikipedia page
- NeXML format on github
- NeXML format first appeared in 2007
- See also: nexus-format, xml
- Have a question about NeXML format not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020