Newsqueak is a historical programming language created in 1990. Newsqueak is a concurrent programming language for writing application software with interactive graphical user interfaces. Newsqueak's syntax and semantics are influenced by the C language, but its approach to concurrency was inspired by C. A. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Newsqueak ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Newsqueak wikipedia page
- Newsqueak first appeared in 1990
- See also: squeak, newspeak, c, csp, alef, go, limbo, rust, smalltalk
- I have 24 facts about Newsqueak. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019