Newspeak programming language is a programming language created in 2006. Newspeak is a programming language and platform in the tradition of Smalltalk and Self being developed by a team led by Gilad Bracha. The platform includes an IDE, a GUI library, and standard libraries. Starting in 2006, Cadence Design Systems funded its development and employed the main contributors, but ceased funding in January 2009. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Newspeak programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Newspeak programming language website
- the Newspeak programming language wikipedia page
- Newspeak programming language first appeared in 2006
- See also: smalltalk, self, beta
- Have a question about Newspeak programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
HelloBraveNewWorld usingPlatform: platform = ( platform Transcript open show: 'Hello, Oh Brave new world'. )
Last updated February 18th, 2020