Nested Context Language is a historical xml format created in 2000. In the field of digital and interactive television, Nested Context Language (NCL) is a declarative authoring language for hypermedia documents. NCL documents do not contain multimedia elements such as audio or video content; rather they function as a "glue" language that specifies how multimedia components are related. In particular, NCL documents specify how these components are synchronized relative to each other and how the components are composed together into a unified document. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Nested Context Language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Nested Context Language wikipedia page
- Nested Context Language first appeared in 2000
- See also: xml, synchronized-multimedia-integration-language
- I have 15 facts about Nested Context Language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019