Neko programming language is a programming language created in 2005. Neko is a high-level dynamically typed programming language developed by Nicolas Cannasse as part of research and development (R&D) efforts at two indie video game firms in Bordeaux, France: first at Motion Twin and then at Shiro Games.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Neko programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Neko programming language website
- the Neko programming language wikipedia page
- Neko programming language first appeared in 2005
- See also: c, ocaml, ia-32, linux, haxe, jvm-vm, groovy
- Have a question about Neko programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
get_params = $loader.loadprim("mod_neko@get_params",0); $print("PARAMS = "+get_params());
Last updated June 22nd, 2020