Napier88 is a historical programming language created in 1989. Napier88 is an orthogonally persistent programming language that was designed and implemented at the University of St Andrews, Scotland. The primary designer was Ron Morrison, whose initial designs were extended and implemented by Fred Brown, Richard Connor, and Al Dearle. Napier88 was ahead of its time in many ways, and was the first robustly implemented language to combine a polymorphic type system with orthogonal persistence. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Napier88 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Napier88 wikipedia page
- Napier88 first appeared in 1989
- See also: java, s-algol, ps-algol, isbn
- I have 23 facts about Napier88. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019