muPad is an actively used programming language created in 1997. MuPAD is a computer algebra system (CAS). Originally developed by the MuPAD research group at the University of Paderborn, Germany, development was taken over by the company SciFace Software GmbH & Co. KG in cooperation with the MuPAD research group and partners from some other universities starting in 1997. Read more on Wikipedia...
- muPad ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the muPad website
- the muPad wikipedia page
- muPad first appeared in 1997
- file extensions for muPad include mu
- See also: linux, matlab, java
- I have 51 facts about muPad. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019