muMath is a programming language created in 1978. muMATH is a computer algebra system (CAS), which was developed in the late 1970s and early eighties by Albert D. Rich and David Stoutemyer of Soft Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was implemented in the muSIMP programming language which was built on top of a LISP dialect called muLISP. Read more on Wikipedia...
- the muMath wikipedia page
- muMath first appeared in 1978
- Read more about muMath on Semantic Scholar
- See also: maxima, pari-gp, sagemath, xcas, yacas, magma, maple, mathcad, mathematica-editor, mupad, camal
- Have a question about muMath not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020