Multi-user BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1980. Multi-user BASIC was a dialect of the BASIC language for the DEC PDP-11 running the RT-11 operating system. One or more users were supported in separate address spaces sharing the same language interpreter. The syntax of the language was similar to but not identical to BASIC-11. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Multi-user BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Multi-user BASIC wikipedia page
- Multi-user BASIC first appeared in 1980
- See also: basic, basic-11, basic-plus
- I have 20 facts about Multi-user BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019