MSX BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1984. MSX BASIC is a dialect of the BASIC programming language. It is an extended version of Microsoft Standard BASIC Version 4.5, and includes support for graphic, music, and various peripherals attached to MSX Personal Computers. Generally, MSX-BASIC is designed to follow GW-BASIC, which is one of the standard BASICs running on 16-bit computers. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MSX BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the MSX BASIC wikipedia page
- MSX BASIC first appeared in 1984
- See also: gw-basic, vilnius-basic, mbasic, dartmouth-basic
- I have 22 facts about MSX BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019