TI MSP430 is a historical instruction set architecture created in 2009. The MSP430 is a mixed-signal microcontroller family from Texas Instruments. Built around a 16-bit CPU, the MSP430 is designed for low cost and, specifically, low power consumption embedded applications.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- TI MSP430 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the TI MSP430 wikipedia page
- TI MSP430 first appeared in 2009
- See also: assembly-language, eclipse-editor, arduino, llvmir, vissim
- I have 19 facts about TI MSP430. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 14th, 2019