Mouse is a historical programming language created in 1970. The Mouse programming language is a small computer programming language developed by Dr. Peter Grogono in the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was developed as an extension of an earlier language called MUSYS, which was used to control digital and analog devices in an electronic music studio. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mouse ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Mouse wikipedia page
- Mouse first appeared in 1970
- tryitonline has an online Mouse repl
- See also: reverse-polish-notation, assembly-language, pascal, isbn
- I have 39 facts about Mouse. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
1 N: ~ initialize N to 1 ( N. N. * ! " " ~ begin loop; print squares of numbers N. 10 - 0 < ^ ~ exit loop if N >= 10 N. 1 + N: ) $ ~ increment N and repeat loop
Last updated December 10th, 2019