Morse code is a historical notation created in 1837. Morse code is a character encoding scheme used in telecommunication that encodes text characters as standardized sequences of two different signal durations called dots and dashes or dits and dahs. Morse code is named for Samuel F. B. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Morse code ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Morse code wikipedia page
- Morse code first appeared in 1837
- See also: nato-phonetic-alphabet, tap-code
- I have 17 facts about Morse code. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
−− −−− ·−· ··· · −·−· −−− −·· ·
Example code from Wikipedia:
M O R S E C O D E −− −−− ·−· ··· · (space) −·−· −−− −·· ·
Last updated August 22nd, 2019