Modula is a programming language created in 1975. The Modula programming language is a descendant of the Pascal programming language. It was developed in Switzerland in the 1970s by Niklaus Wirth, the same person who designed Pascal. The main innovation of Modula over Pascal is a module system, used for grouping sets of related declarations into program units; hence the name Modula. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Modula ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Modula wikipedia page
- Modula first appeared in 1975
- Modula was created by Niklaus Wirth
- See also: pascal, alma-0, go, modula-2
- Have a question about Modula not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020