Model 204 is a historical programming language created in 1972. Model 204 (M204) is a database management system for IBM and compatible mainframe computers, “born” 1965 October 13, and first deployed in 1972. It incorporates a programming language and an environment for application development. Implemented in assembly language for IBM System/360 and its successors, M204 can deal with very large databases and transaction loads of 1000 TPS.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Model 204 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Model 204 wikipedia page
- Model 204 first appeared in 1972
- See also: assembly-language, sql
- I have 15 facts about Model 204. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019