MLAB is a historical programming language created in 1975. mLab is a fully managed cloud database service that hosts MongoDB databases. mLab runs on cloud providers Amazon, Google, and Microsoft Azure, and has partnered with platform-as-a-service providers. In May 2011, mLab secured $3 million in first-round funding from Foundry Group, Baseline Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Freestyle Capital and David Cohen.In October 2012, mLab received a follow-on investment of $5 million and shortly thereafter, mLab was named by Network World as one of the 10 most useful cloud databases along with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud SQL, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, and others. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MLAB ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the MLAB wikipedia page
- MLAB first appeared in 1975
- Read more about MLAB on Semantic Scholar
- See also: mongodb, azure, aws, google-cloud
- I have 34 facts about MLAB. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019