Miva is an actively used programming language created in 1996. Miva Script is a proprietary computer scripting language mainly used for internet applications such as e-commerce. As of 2015, it is developed, maintained and owned by Miva Merchant, Inc., based in San Diego, California. Many web hosting companies support Miva Script on their servers, but it is significantly less widespread than other popular web languages.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Miva ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Miva website
- the Miva wikipedia page
- Miva first appeared in 1996
- file extensions for Miva include mv, mvc and mvt
- See also: c, perl, java, xml, dbase, mysql
- I have 33 facts about Miva. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019