MiniD is an actively used programming language created in 2006. The MiniD (has been renamed Croc) programming language is a small, lightweight, extension language in the vein of Lua or Squirrel, but designed to be used mainly with the D programming language. It supports both object-oriented and imperative programming paradigms, as well as some simple functional aspects. Distributed under the licence of zlib/libpng, MiniD is free software.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MiniD ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the MiniD website
- the MiniD wikipedia page
- MiniD first appeared in 2006
- file extensions for MiniD include minid
- See also: d, lua, squirrel, python, io, ecmascript, c
- Have a question about MiniD not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
function first(x: array|string) = x writeln(first([1, 2, 3])) // prints 1 writeln(first("hello")) // prints h writeln(first(45)) // error, invalid parameter type 'int'
Last updated June 22nd, 2020