Microsoft BASIC is a programming language created in 1975. Microsoft BASIC is the foundation product of the Microsoft company. It first appeared in 1975 as Altair BASIC, which was the first BASIC by Microsoft and the first high level programming language available for the Altair 8800 microcomputer. During the home computer craze during the late-1970s and early-1980s, Microsoft BASIC was ported to and supplied with practically every computer design. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Microsoft BASIC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Microsoft BASIC wikipedia page
- Microsoft BASIC first appeared in 1975
- See also: altair-basic, visual-basic-dot-net, commodore-basic, atari-microsoft-basic, basic-plus, punched-tape, atari-basic, gw-basic, applesoft-basic, mbasic, fat, color-basic, trs-80-color-computer, msx-basic, qbasic, csharp, microsoft-small-basic, visual-basic, amigabasic, galaksija-basic, quickbasic, vba, freebasic, gambas, locomotive-basic, integer-basic, tiny-basic
- Have a question about Microsoft BASIC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020