MicroPython is an actively used programming language created in 2014. MicroPython is a software implementation of the Python 3 programming language, written in C, that is optimized to run on a microcontroller. MicroPython is a full Python compiler and runtime that runs on the micro-controller hardware. The user is presented with an interactive prompt (the REPL) to execute supported commands immediately. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MicroPython ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the MicroPython website
- the MicroPython wikipedia page
- MicroPython on github
- MicroPython first appeared in 2014
- the MicroPython team is on twitter
- See also: c, arduino, python, arm
- Have a question about MicroPython not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020