Mercurial is an application created in 2005. Mercurial is a distributed revision-control tool for software developers. It is supported on Microsoft Windows and Unix-like systems, such as FreeBSD, macOS and Linux. Mercurial's major design goals include high performance and scalability, decentralized, fully distributed collaborative development, robust handling of both plain text and binary files, and advanced branching and merging capabilities, while remaining conceptually simple. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mercurial ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Mercurial wikipedia page
- Mercurial first appeared in 2005
- See also: python, c, freebsd, linux, subversion, http, rust, clisp, octave, nginx-config
- Have a question about Mercurial not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020