Mentat is a historical programming language created in 1987. A Mentat is a fictional type of human, presented in Frank Herbert's science fiction Dune universe. In an interstellar society that fears a resurgence of artificial intelligence and thus prohibits computers, Mentats are specially trained to mimic the cognitive and analytical ability of electronic computers.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mentat ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Mentat wikipedia page
- Mentat first appeared in 1987
- Read more about Mentat on Semantic Scholar
- I have 35 facts about Mentat. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019