MEDUSA is a historical programming language created in 2002. MEDUSA, (since 2004 MEDUSA4) is a CAD program used in the areas of mechanical and plant engineering by manufacturers and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies. The system's history is closely tied to the beginnings of mainstream CAD and the research culture fostered by Cambridge University and the UK government as well as the resulting transformation of Cambridge into a world-class tech centre in the 1980s.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MEDUSA ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the MEDUSA wikipedia page
- MEDUSA first appeared in 2002
- See also: linux, solaris, xml, autocad-app, unix
- I have 33 facts about MEDUSA. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019