Maxima is a historical programming language created in 1982. Maxima is a computer algebra system (CAS) based on a 1982 version of Macsyma. It is written in Common Lisp and runs on all POSIX platforms such as macOS, Unix, BSD, and Linux, as well as under Microsoft Windows and Android. It is free software released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Maxima ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Maxima website
- the Maxima wikipedia page
- Maxima first appeared in 1982
- tryitonline has an online Maxima repl
- See also: common-lisp, unix, linux, android, algol, lisp, gnuplot, fortran, jupyter-editor, python, qt, sagemath, r, lyx-editor, emacs-editor, isbn
- I have 37 facts about Maxima. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019