MATHLAB is a programming language created in 1964. MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in 1964 by Carl Engelman at MITRE and written in Lisp. "MATHLAB 68" was introduced in 1967 and became rather popular in university environments running on DECs PDP-6 and PDP-10 under TOPS-10 or TENEX. In 1969 this version was included in the DECUS user group's library (as 10-142) as royalty-free software. Read more on Wikipedia...
- the MATHLAB wikipedia page
- MATHLAB first appeared in 1964
- Read more about MATHLAB on Semantic Scholar
- See also: matlab, lisp, doi
- Have a question about MATHLAB not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020