MATHLAB is a historical programming language created in 1964. MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in 1964 by Carl Engelman at MITRE and written in Lisp. "MATHLAB 68" was introduced in 1967 and became rather popular in university environments running on DECs PDP-6 and PDP-10 under TOPS-10 or TENEX. In 1969 this version was included in the DECUS user group's library (as 10-142) as royalty-free software. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MATHLAB ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the MATHLAB wikipedia page
- MATHLAB first appeared in 1964
- Read more about MATHLAB on Semantic Scholar
- See also: matlab, lisp, doi
- I have 40 facts about MATHLAB. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019