Mathematics is a historical notation created in 1356. Mathematics (from Greek μάθημα máthēma, "knowledge, study, learning") includes the study of such topics as quantity, structure, space, and change.Mathematicians seek and use patterns to formulate new conjectures; they resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof. When mathematical structures are good models of real phenomena, then mathematical reasoning can provide insight or predictions about nature. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mathematics ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Mathematics wikipedia page
- Mathematics first appeared in 1356
- See also: axiom, isbn, doi
- I have 17 facts about Mathematics. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019