Mathematica is an actively used programming language created in 1988. Wolfram Mathematica (usually termed Mathematica) is a modern technical computing system spanning most areas of technical computing — including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and others. The system is used in many technical, scientific, engineering, mathematical, and computing fields. It was conceived by Stephen Wolfram and is developed by Wolfram Research of Champaign, Illinois. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mathematica ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Mathematica website
- the Mathematica wikipedia page
- Mathematica first appeared in 1988
- file extensions for Mathematica include mathematica, cdf, m, ma, mt, nb, nbp, wl and wlt
- tryitonline has an online Mathematica repl
- See also: wolfram, linux, c, java, modelica, sql, fortran, cuda, opencl, http, eclipse-editor, visual-studio-editor, haskell, applescript, racket, visual-basic, python, clojure, excel-app, matlab, sagemath, mongodb, wsdl, labview
- I have 105 facts about Mathematica. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
(* Hello World in Mathematica *) Hello := Print["Hello, World!"]
Example code from Linguist:
Test[1 + 2, 3, TestID -> "One plus two"]
|maya-usd||97||A common USD (Universal Scene Description) plugin for Autodesk Maya|
Last updated September 6th, 2019