Wolfram Mathematica is a historical editor created in 1988. Wolfram Mathematica (usually termed Mathematica) is a modern technical computing system spanning most areas of technical computing — including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and others. The system is used in many technical, scientific, engineering, mathematical, and computing fields. It was conceived by Stephen Wolfram and is developed by Wolfram Research of Champaign, Illinois. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Wolfram Mathematica ranks in the top 20% of entities I track
- the Wolfram Mathematica wikipedia page
- Wolfram Mathematica first appeared in 1988
- See also: wolfram, linux, c, java, modelica, sql, fortran, cuda, opencl, http, eclipse-editor, visual-studio-editor, haskell, applescript, racket, visual-basic, python, clojure, excel-app, matlab, sagemath, mongodb, wsdl, labview
- I have 18 facts about Wolfram Mathematica. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019