Wolfram Mathematica is an editor created in 1988. Wolfram Mathematica (usually termed Mathematica) is a modern technical computing system spanning most areas of technical computing — including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and others. The system is used in many technical, scientific, engineering, mathematical, and computing fields. It was conceived by Stephen Wolfram and is developed by Wolfram Research of Champaign, Illinois. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Wolfram Mathematica ranks in the top 25% of entities I track
- the Wolfram Mathematica wikipedia page
- Wolfram Mathematica first appeared in 1988
- See also: wolfram, linux, c, java, modelica, sql, fortran, cuda, opencl, http, eclipse-editor, visual-studio-editor, haskell, applescript, racket, visual-basic, python, clojure, excel-app, matlab, sagemath, mongodb, wsdl, labview
- Have a question about Wolfram Mathematica not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020