Mathcad is an actively used programming language created in 1986. Mathcad is computer software primarily intended for the verification, validation, documentation and re-use of engineering calculations. First introduced in 1986 on DOS, it was the first to introduce live editing of typeset mathematical notation, combined with its automatic computations.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mathcad ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Mathcad website
- the Mathcad wikipedia page
- Mathcad first appeared in 1986
- See also: si, mathematica, maple
- I have 29 facts about Mathcad. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019