Mathcad is an actively used programming language created in 1986. Mathcad is computer software primarily intended for the verification, validation, documentation and re-use of engineering calculations. First introduced in 1986 on DOS, it was the first to introduce live editing of typeset mathematical notation, combined with its automatic computations.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Mathcad ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Mathcad website
- the Mathcad wikipedia page
- Mathcad first appeared in 1986
- See also: si, mathematica, maple
- Have a question about Mathcad not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 15th, 2020