MACRO-11 is a historical programming language created in 1974. MACRO-11 is an assembly language with macro facilities for PDP-11 minicomputers from Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC). It is the successor to PAL-11 (Program Assembler Loader), an earlier version of the PDP-11 assembly language without macro facilities. The MACRO-11 assembly language was designed for the PDP-11 minicomputer family. Read more on Wikipedia...
- MACRO-11 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the MACRO-11 wikipedia page
- MACRO-11 first appeared in 1974
- See also: assembly-language, unix
- I have 26 facts about MACRO-11. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
.MACRO HELLO ERRORS DETECTED: 0 .LINK HELLO .R HELLO Hello, world! .
Last updated July 22nd, 2019