Lustre is an actively used programming language created in 1993. Lustre is a formally defined, declarative, and synchronous dataflow programming language for programming reactive systems. It began as a research project in the early 1980s. A formal presentation of the language can be found in the 1991 Proceedings of the IEEE. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Lustre ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Lustre wikipedia page
- Lustre first appeared in 1993
- See also: esterel, signal
- Have a question about Lustre not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
node Edge (X : bool) returns (E : bool); let E = false -> X and not pre X; tel
Last updated August 9th, 2020