Apache Lucene is an actively used query language created in 1999. Apache Lucene is a free and open-source information retrieval software library, originally written completely in Java by Doug Cutting. It is supported by the Apache Software Foundation and is released under the Apache Software License. Lucene has been ported to other programming languages including Object Pascal, Perl, C#, C++, Python, Ruby and PHP.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Apache Lucene ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Apache Lucene wikipedia page
- Apache Lucene first appeared in 1999
- See also: java, object-pascal, perl, csharp, python, ruby, php, pdf, html, c
- Have a question about Apache Lucene not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated May 25th, 2020