Apache Lucene is an actively used query language created in 1999. Apache Lucene is a free and open-source information retrieval software library, originally written completely in Java by Doug Cutting. It is supported by the Apache Software Foundation and is released under the Apache Software License. Lucene has been ported to other programming languages including Object Pascal, Perl, C#, C++, Python, Ruby and PHP.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Apache Lucene ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Apache Lucene wikipedia page
- Apache Lucene first appeared in 1999
- See also: java, object-pascal, perl, csharp, python, ruby, php, pdf, html, c
- I have 19 facts about Apache Lucene. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019