Locomotive BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1984. Locomotive Basic is a proprietary dialect of the BASIC programming language written by Locomotive Software used only on the Amstrad CPC (where it was built-in on ROM). It was the main ancestor of Mallard BASIC, the interpreter for CP/M supplied with the Amstrad PCW.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Locomotive BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Locomotive BASIC wikipedia page
- Locomotive BASIC first appeared in 1984
- See also: mallard-basic, bbc-basic, assembly-language, commodore-basic, sinclair-basic, ascii
- I have 23 facts about Locomotive BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019