- LiveScript ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the LiveScript wikipedia page
- LiveScript first appeared in 2011
- file extensions for LiveScript include ls and _ls
- Have a question about LiveScript not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
a = -> 1 const b = --> 2 var c = ~> 3 d = ~~> 10_000_000km * 500ms e = (a) -> (b) ~> (c) --> (d, e) ~~> 5 dashes-identifiers = -> a - a b -- c 1-1 1- -1 a- a a -a underscores_i$d = -> /regexp1/ and //regexp2//g 'strings' and "strings" and \strings ([2 til 10] or [1 to 50]) |> map (* 2) |> filter (> 5) |> fold (+) class Class extends Anc-est-or (args) -> copy = (from, to, callback) --> error, data <- read file return callback error if error? error <~ write file, data return callback error if error? callback() -> ~> ~~> --> # Comment /* Comment */
Last updated January 18th, 2020