Lisp Machine Lisp is a historical programming language created in 1974. Lisp Machine Lisp is a programming language, a dialect of the language Lisp. A direct descendant of Maclisp, it was initially developed in the mid to late 1970s as the system programming language for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Lisp machines. Lisp Machine Lisp was also the Lisp dialect with the most influence on the design of Common Lisp. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Lisp Machine Lisp ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Lisp Machine Lisp wikipedia page
- Lisp Machine Lisp first appeared in 1974
- See also: lisp, interlisp, common-lisp, flavors
- I have 23 facts about Lisp Machine Lisp. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019