LISP 2 is a historical programming language created in 1963. For Lisp-2, Lisp systems with separate function namespaces, see Lisp-1 vs. Lisp-2LISP 2 was a programming language proposed in the 1960s as the successor to Lisp. It had largely Lisp-like semantics and Algol 60-like syntax. Read more on Wikipedia...
- LISP 2 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the LISP 2 wikipedia page
- LISP 2 first appeared in 1963
- Read more about LISP 2 on Semantic Scholar
- See also: lisp, algol
- I have 38 facts about LISP 2. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019