Linotte is a programming language created in 2005. Linotte is an interpreted 4th generation programming language. Linotte's syntax is in French. The language's goal is to allow French-speaking children and other francophones with little computer science experience to easily learn programming, with the slogan (in French) "you know how to read a book, so you can write a computer program".. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Linotte ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Linotte website
- the Linotte wikipedia page
- Linotte first appeared in 2005
- See also: php, java-server-pages
- Have a question about Linotte not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
BonjourLeMonde: début affiche "Bonjour le monde !"
Last updated January 25th, 2020