Linden Scripting Language is a programming language created in 2003. Second Life is an online virtual world, developed and owned by the San Francisco-based firm Linden Lab and launched on June 23, 2003. By 2013, Second Life had approximately one million regular users. In many ways, Second Life is similar to massively multiplayer online role-playing games; however, Linden Lab is emphatic that their creation is not a game: "There is no manufactured conflict, no set objective".The virtual world can be accessed freely via Linden Lab's own client programs or via alternative third-party viewers. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Linden Scripting Language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Linden Scripting Language wikipedia page
- Linden Scripting Language first appeared in 2003
- See also: linux, linden-scripting-language, opengl, mysql, csharp
- Have a question about Linden Scripting Language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020