Liberty BASIC is a programming language created in 1992. Liberty BASIC (LB) is a commercial computer programming language and integrated development environment (IDE). It has an interpreter, developed in Smalltalk, which recognizes its own dialect of the BASIC programming language. It runs on 16- and 32-bit Windows and OS/2.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Liberty BASIC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Liberty BASIC wikipedia page
- Liberty BASIC first appeared in 1992
- See also: linux, run-basic, quickbasic, smalltalk, basic, bbc-basic
- Have a question about Liberty BASIC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
[multi] for i = 1 to 10 res = 5 * i print res next i end
Last updated January 18th, 2020