Li-Chen Wang is a historical programming language created in 1976. Dr. Li-Chen Wang (born 1935) is an American computer engineer, best known for his Palo Alto Tiny BASIC for Intel 8080-based microcomputers. He was a member of the Homebrew Computer Club and made significant contributions to the software for early microcomputer systems from Tandy Corporation and Cromemco.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Li-Chen Wang ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Li-Chen Wang wikipedia page
- Li-Chen Wang first appeared in 1976
- See also: tiny-basic, processor-technology
- I have 21 facts about Li-Chen Wang. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019