KonsolScript is a historical programming language created in 2005. KonsolScript is a cross-platform scripting language used mostly for games. It is available for Windows and Linux Operating Systems. KonsolScript was developed during 2005 as the scripting language which is intentionally for the purpose writing games with KAGE (Alternative Game Engine). Read more on Wikipedia...
- KonsolScript ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the KonsolScript wikipedia page
- KonsolScript first appeared in 2005
- See also: linux, actionscript
- I have 24 facts about KonsolScript. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 21st, 2019