KiXtart is a programming language created in 1991. KiXtart is a closed source free-format scripting language for Windows. It is described as a logon script processor and enhanced batch scripting language by the official website. Its name is a portmanteau of "kick start".. Read more on Wikipedia...
- KiXtart ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the KiXtart website
- the KiXtart wikipedia page
- KiXtart first appeared in 1991
- See also: isbn, fasttrack-scripting-host, autoit
- Have a question about KiXtart not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
; Read value from registry $ProductID = ReadValue("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion","ProductId") ; Display result or error message If @ERROR = 0 ? "ProductID=$ProductID" Else ? "Error reading product ID" Endif ? ; Done Exit @ERROR
Last updated January 18th, 2020