Agilent VEE is an actively used programming language created in 1991. Keysight VEE is a graphical dataflow programming software development environment from Keysight Technologies for automated test, measurement, data analysis and reporting. VEE originally stood for Visual Engineering Environment and developed by HP designated as HP VEE; it has since been officially renamed to Keysight VEE. Keysight VEE has been widely used in various industries, serving the entire stage of a product lifecycle, from design, validation to manufacturing. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Agilent VEE ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Agilent VEE website
- the Agilent VEE wikipedia page
- Agilent VEE first appeared in 1991
- the Agilent VEE team is on twitter
- See also: labview, matlab
- I have 19 facts about Agilent VEE. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019