Joule programming language is a historical programming language created in 1996. Joule is a concurrent dataflow programming language, designed for building distributed applications. It is so concurrent that the order of statements within a block is irrelevant to the operation of the block. Statements are executed whenever possible, based on their inputs. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Joule programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Joule programming language wikipedia page
- Joule programming language first appeared in 1996
- See also: e, ascii, unicode
- I have 24 facts about Joule programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
If amount <= balance • account withdraw: amount else • account report-bounce: end
Last updated October 14th, 2019