JavaFX Script is an actively used programming language created in 2005. JavaFX Script is a scripting language designed by Sun Microsystems, forming part of the JavaFX family of technologies on the Java Platform. JavaFX targets the Rich Internet Application domain (competing with Adobe Flex and Microsoft Silverlight), specializing in rapid development of visually rich applications for the desktop and mobile markets. JavaFX Script works with integrated development environments such as NetBeans, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA. Read more on Wikipedia...
- JavaFX Script ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the JavaFX Script website
- the JavaFX Script wikipedia page
- JavaFX Script first appeared in 2005
- See also: eclipse-editor, java, curl
- Have a question about JavaFX Script not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
import javafx.ext.swing.*; var myFrame:SwingFrame = new SwingFrame(); var myLabel:Label = new Label(); myLabel.text = "Hello World!"; myFrame.width = 200; myFrame.height = 50; myFrame.visible = true; myFrame.content = myLabel;
Last updated January 25th, 2020