JavaCC is a grammar language created in 1996. JavaCC (Java Compiler Compiler) is an open source parser generator and lexical analyzer generator written in the Java programming language. JavaCC is similar to yacc in that it generates a parser from a formal grammar written in EBNF notation. Unlike yacc, however, JavaCC generates top-down parsers. Read more on Wikipedia...
- JavaCC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the JavaCC website
- the JavaCC wikipedia page
- JavaCC first appeared in 1996
- See also: java, yacc, lex, beanshell, lucene-query-syntax, antlr, coco-r
- Have a question about JavaCC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020